Thursday, March 12, 2009

WOOT, WOOT!!

I don't know what the kids are doing these days, but "woot, woot" is kinda like almost sorta, the ultimate shout out, second to HOLLA!

Shout out to all my home kids.

I don't have much to share today, (gasp in shock!) only that I wanted to thank everyone who has donated thus far. I am SO CLOSE to having raised $3,000 and then I'll have just a small way to go before getting to $5,000.

I haven't even run the whole darn thing yet, but there's nothing like coming to work after a morning run and seeing another message in my inbox saying: "Jane Doe or Joe Schmoh has donated to your website -- check it out!"

What is more, is that many of those automated messages are followed by (your generous gifts of course) AND personal notes. The thrill I get after I add another one of you to this ULTIMATE list of do-gooders makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. If nothing else, it has been a real awakening for me to be able to rally such supporters. THANK YOU!!!!

Also, the BU student TV station the terriers this or that, just interviewed me and some colleagues who are all training. When they send me the link, I'll make sure you'll get to see it. giving you good to embarrass me with will only make me happier!

No comments: