Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Meet Me 'Round the Corner, in a 1/2 Hour"

Each year during holiday season, as a family, we normally see a show. From Phantom to Ain't Misbehavin', we have a lovely tradition. Very secular. This year we're going to see A Chorus Line. I think I saw the production for the first time when I was 8 or 9. I'd obviously seen Annie before that so I knew what those Rockettes looked like. Hello, haven't you been to Radio City Music Hall to see the LIVE Nativity with camels and such- right in Manhattan?? Sweet baby jesus, indeed! But whoa, who knew that the showcase of salacious leg kicks and body suits Jane Fonda style could apply to running.

This morning was one of those mornings in River City where I made myself run to the fire hydrant, that USPS post box, that corner about 5 times. Some mornings are like that though, Sam I am.

STATS
wind, sleet and rain
5.88mi
52 minutes
6.8 mph/8.7mpm

No comments: